Edwards, Lowell is seeking to recruit a top calibre, flexible and tenacious Personal Assistant to the Managing Director to provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of their time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
Duties will include:
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements
- Process Director’s correspondence.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
Experience and Education
- An Advanced Level of education or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- An effective planner with proven time management skills
- Attention to detail, reliability, efficiency and flexibility
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Possesses a smart approach with high ethical standards