The idea of Dodo was born 20 years ago on the beautiful island of Mauritius, the brand takes its name from the original Dodo that was once a native of the island.
- So charmed were the renowned makers of Pomellato by the beauty of this funny, flightless bird and the way that the locals made simple yet eye-catching jewellery out of the shells found all over their breath-taking beaches,that they decided to found the Dodo brand and create charms that not only paid homage to the bird Dodo, but to all the other beautiful creatures around us.
- Ideal for animal lovers and the young at heart, each golden pendant has a special meaning and can be attached to both silver and gold bracelets and necklaces order to tell the wearer’s particular story.
- The necklaces and bracelets are also available in coloured cords which make people focus on the charm itself as well as not making the wearer look too flashy. Thus, it is ideal for the day time.
- Apart from the fact that the cords come in different colours to suit each mood and personality, some of the charms can also be found adorned with either coloured enamel or, for more luxury, enriched by pave diamonds in various colours for that extra shine.
- Dodo charms are not only available in yellow gold, but they can also be found in 9ct rose gold. The rose gold variety looks especially beautiful against warmer and darker skin tones.
- Dodo offers several different collections, and most Maltese and the Mediterranean population will love the ‘sea charm’ range launched for the brand’s 20th anniversary. Its bright-hued summery colours fit in wonderfully with our big Mediterranean personalities.
- Dodo’s animal charms can also be mixed and matched with lucky charms to help protect and enhance each wearer’s personal ‘zoo’.
All Dodo jewellery can be customised with various components starting at €42 and charms starting at €100. To build your own, visit one of our outlets in St Julian’s or Valletta.