We are looking for an efficient, reliable and organised Personal Assistant to work on full or part time basis
Main Responsibilities :-
- Perform secretarial, clerical duties and general office routine tasks
- Handle correspondence and communications
- Greeting and assisting clients
- Assist the Directors
- Providing administrative support including greeting clients, dealing with internal and external calls
- Scheduling appointments and meetings, travel arrangements and general administration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Possess excellent organization and administration skills
- Own good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Meticulous and reliable
- Provide attention to detail.
- Well-spoken and presentable
- English speaking
- Knowledge of German or French would be an asset
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Good standard of education
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a similar position is important
We offer an exciting work environment in a successful company with progressive employment conditions. We offer training which conveys an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry of watches and jewellery.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience. Apply now!