We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Officer to join our Accounts department.
- Knowledge in SFM up to trial balance stage
- Proven experience as an accountant
- Excellent organising abilities
- Great attention to detail
- An advanced level in accounts and is continuing studies in accounts either at
University or ACCA.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Overall responsibilities will include banking transactions; general ledger postings; updating of debtors’ and creditors’ ledgers; and general administrative duties.
We offer an exciting work environment in a successful company with progressive
employment conditions. We offer training which conveys an in-depth insight into the
luxury retail industry of watches and jewellery.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience. Apply now!